Monday, March 4, 2013

Digital Mandalas

I love kaleidoscopes and mandalas.  Aren't kaledioscopes actually moving mandalas?  Anyway, I have long admired those who do digital mandalas, such as Sue O'Kieffe at Sacred Circle Mandalas.  I also have had this tutorial  by Earth Mandalas bookmarked for ages now.

Now that I have a little more time on my hands, I decided to give it a try.  (Also a better understanding of Photoshop and how to manipulate pictures helps.)  And here are a few of my mandalas I created today....






This is from the bud of a sunflower.
A dogwood blossom.





Tiger at the National Science Museum in Washington





Sunflower

 

Wisteria
I feel like I am choosing between children when I think about which one I like the most.  I like them all.      So more mandalas to come I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment