Friday, March 15, 2013

Faces

I normally do not like to take pictures with people in them.  Not my favorite thing and I think part of it is because I don't like to have my picture taken.  In an effort to learn more about Photoshop and how to 'play' with my pictures, I am trying to do a tutorial a day so see what I can come up with.

The first one I decided to do was transforming a face onto a gnarly tree tutorial .  I like the whole "Green Man" lore, so I thought I would start there.  However, I wanted to use my own pictures and I didn't have a picture of a tree I liked, so I used a rock wall I had taken a picture of and placed a picture of myself on it.



Ok, it's there.  I think my glasses detract from the effect however.  So I decided to practice on another one, but this time use one of the girls.  However, with using flowers I need to redo the color selected for the color and it isn't working right.  It will be a practice for another day to try this again.  

In the meantime, this is me imitating Mount Rushmore.



No comments:

Post a Comment