Saturday, April 13, 2013

For The Birds

One of the things I like about my new camera, "Cammy",  is the telephoto lens.  So far on my couple of excursions I have managed to get some interesting bird pictures.  Montana is suppose to be great for wildlife and birds.  I have managed only to photograph birds so far.

This guy was taken at Great Springs State Park.  Now I have seen the sea gulls around town (really, all over town), but I didn't expect to see a pelican.




One of the things I like about this goose is the detail I was able to capture in the feathers.  



This was a fortunate 'catch'.  



These geese are braver than I am.  I wouldn't want to be standing out in the rapids like they are, even if I was on a rock.


Hopefully, more bird pictures will follow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment